(I want to remember all the fun little things from my week, and maybe this will help with SEO for brands as I am a consumer, after all.)
- the Sopranos, middle of season 2, if the violence is too much, I simply look away.
- Nat King Cole's voice singing any Christmas song
- breaking in my new Sam Edelman laced up booties
- discovering there's a Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot in SF, and eating there.
- watching (on TV) the Warriors extend their W streak to 14, that comeback against the Rockets was major.
- FaceTiming Jason for the first time overseas
- sending my first work email to really important folks, ie the Exec team
- cuddling with coops
- being able to do real pushups in barre
- another slowcookin' success: lamb shank with red peppers and feta cheese
- watching people ice skate in the middle of union square, a lot of couples, overconfident zippy 7 year olds, and one pair that was particularly heartwarming: two old men, the more mobile one was holding onto the less mobile one, slowly, patiently guiding him across the rink
- speaking with another truck driver who was very generous with his time and with his heart, he sang me a song he's been working on about life on the road, i blogged about it (below)
- lastly, having only positive stories from a hazy holiday party last week, including this: